Token systems are used to manage queues of people in banks, hospitals and other places. Visitors are allotted serial token numbers and have to wait till there number is called. These no.’s can be updated by entering the complete no. or by pressing the up/down key in case its a serially organized count. Here we show you how to make a very simple token system or an up down counter.
Components required :
1) 1 x Arduino Uno R3 Board (Buy here)
2) 1 x 4 Digit Multiplexed Seven Segment Board (Buy here)
3) 1 x 8 Push Button Board (Buy here) : You’ll need only 2 switches so you can make this yourself!
4) 1 x Mini Breadboard (Buy here)
1) Power Source (Battery with Snapper/DC Adapter) : 9-12V DC (Buy here)
2) Tools (Buy here)
3) Jumper Wires (Buy here)
Circuit Diagram & Code : Download here.
In case of any questions or queries, feel free to post below.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and check out other tutorials of DIY projects.