100 RPM Rectangle Single Shaft Plastic Gear BO Motor for Arduino/Raspberry-Pi/Robotics
A DC Geared DC motor is a simple DC motor with gear box attached to the shaft of the motor which is mechanically commutated electric motor powered from direct current (DC).
Features of 100 RPM Rectangle Single Shaft Plastic Gear BO Motor For Arduino/Raspberry-Pi/Robotics
- Gear materials: Plastic.
- Motor types: Permanent-magnet.
- Brush-type: Brush.
- Uncommitted motors: Homopolar motors.
- Magnet types: ferrite magnets.
- Torque multiplication: Generate a large force at a low speed.
- Cost effectiveness of the injection-molding process.
- Elimination of machining operations.
- Low density: lightweight, low inertia.
- Uniformity of parts.
- Capability to absorb shock and vibration as a result of elastic compliance.
- Ability to operate with minimum or no lubrication, due to inherent lubricity.
- Relatively low coefficient of friction.
- Corrosion-resistance; elimination of plating, or protective coatings.
- Quietness of operation.
- Tolerances often less critical than for metal gears, due in part to their greater resilience.
- Consistency with trend to greater use of plastic housings and other components.