This is a big, bold, beautiful blue LCD with white back-lit pixels. It is also well known for its wide use in 3D Printers, an extension accessory of RAMPS.
If you want to add some visual output to your Arduino projects, you’ll need a display. This LCD is the graphical upgrade to those popular 16×2 LCDs but allows full graphical control.
In addition to writing text, this graphic LCD series allows the user to draw lines, circles, and boxes, set or redefine individual pixels, clear specific blocks of the display, backlight control, and adjustment of the baud rate.
The LCD 12864 (128×64) Graphic Green Color BackLight LCD Display module has its pins which are documented on the back of the LCD to assist in wiring it up. It is very easy to interface this LCD with RAMPS controller of the 3D printer.
The LCD 12864 (128×64) Graphic Green Color BackLight LCD Display module is also compatible with copiers, fax machines, laser printers, industrial test equipment, networking equipment, etc.
- Blue background with 128 x 64 ‘monochrome’ white pixels
- Low power white LED back-light
- The LCD is driven by onboard 5V parallel interface chipset KS0108 and KS0107. They are extremely common and well documented
- PCB is 93 mm x 70 mm (~ 3.66″ x 2.75″) and the viewing area is 71 mm x 39 mm (2.8″ x 1.5″)
- Comes with 36-pin 0.1″ header and 10K contrast pot