The board has four relays which are rated to work on 6V but the input signal can come directly from microcontroller output working at 5V to control relays. Each relay can switch variety of AC or DC high voltage, high current loads working at 110V or 220V AC mains like lights, fans, and motors and such. The status of relay is indicated by the RED Led.
Features of 4 – Channel 6V Relay Board:
- LED Indication of Relay ON.
- Direct input from 3-5V Microcontroller for relay control.
- Output terminal for relay contacts.
- Provision of 2×3 pin male header for wire connection.
Applications of 4 – Channel 6V Relay Board:
- Electromagnetic relays are employed for the protection of various ac and dc equipment.
- The over/under current and voltage protection of various ac and dc equipment.
- For differential protection.
- Device switching.
- Multiple DIY projects.