1) It can detect the flame or wavelength at 760 nm to 760 nm range of light, the lighter the test flame distance is 20 cm, on the flame, the greater the distance test.
2) It has a detection Angle of 60 degrees or so, particularly sensitive to the flame spectrum
3) It has a sensitivity adjustable digital potentiometer to adjust (blue).
4) An on board comparator output, signal clean, good waveform, driving ability is strong, for more than 15 mA.
5) Output form: digital switch output (0 and 1)
6) It has a fixed bolt hole, convenient installation
7) It uses the LM358 wide voltage comparator
1) The most sensitive to the flame, flame sensor, also responds to ordinary light, generally used for fire alarm purposes.
2) small plate output interface can be directly connected to a microcontroller IO port.
3) sensor and fire to keep a certain distance, to avoid the damage of high temperature sensors, distance of the test flame for lighter is 20 cm, on the flame, the greater the distance test.