- RPM: 60
- Operating Voltage : 3V – 9V
- Gear materials: Plastic
- Motor types: Permanent-Magnet
- Brush-type: Brush
- Magnet types: Ferrite magnets
- Torque: Approximate 2.5Kg/cm.
- Low density: lightweight, low inertia.
- Capability to absorb shock and vibration as a result of elastic compliance.
- Ability to operate with minimum or no lubrication, due to inherent lubricity.
- Relatively low coefficient of friction.
- Corrosion-resistance; elimination of plating, or protective coatings.
- Quietness of operation.
- Tolerances often less critical than for metal gears, due in part to their greater resilience.
- Consistency with trend to greater use of plastic housings and other components.
₹75.00 "inc. GST"
Shaft length: 7mm
Size: 55x48x23 mm
Operating Voltage: 3 to 9V
RPM: 60 rpm
SKU: BM0391 Categories: Motors, Robotics Tags: 150 rpm bo motors, 150 rpm dual shaft bo motors, 150 rpm dual shaft motors, 150 rpm plastic gear motor, 2v to 9 v bo motors, 2v to 9 v plastic gear bo motors multipurpose bo motors, arduino motors, bo motors buy, bo motors for arduino, buy 60 rpm motors, buy bo motors, buy dc geared motors, cheap dc motors, l293d motors, motors for robots, multipurpose bo motors, plastic gear motor for arduino, single shaft bo motors, small geared motors
A DC motor with gear box attached to the shaft, which is mechanically commutated electric motor powered from direct current (DC). Generally used in DIY projects, Battery operated toys, Radio controlled vehicles, Robotic projects etc.