Micro HDMI To HDMI Cable High-Quality Copper-Clad Steel Black is compatible with Raspberry Pi 4. HDMI head is skidproof gold-plated plug head. It has silver coated copper wire inside to reduce interference. Cable cover has 4 layers shielding, high-precision standard polyethylene insulating material.
Fully HDCP compliant to provide the highest level of signal quality. Supports uncompressed audio/video signals for LCD, DVD, HDTV, HDTV receiving box, etc. Supports multiple audio formats, from stereo to multi-channel sound. Perfect for both high-definition video and standard video formats. Shielded for maximum protection from RFI and EMI interference.
Support 720P and 1080P true HD resolution. Once both the devices are connected, you can experience uninterrupted entertainment with a screen resolution of up to 1080 pixels.
It has a copper wire and modular structure which helps to eliminate the pressure from the wire. This protects the cable from getting damaged.
The cable supports advanced capabilities including Ethernet data interconnectivity with compatible HDMI-enabled devices and features a thin cable design (3.5mm in diameter) suitable for installations with tight space requirements.
- Fully shielded audio and video lines for optimum reduction of electromagnetic interference.
- 3d Transmission due to extending bandwidth.
- Latest 1.4 version HDMI cable supports 3D content, Ethernet and Audio Return Channel.
- Works with all HDTVs, Blu-ray players, Xbox 360, PS3 and other HDMI devices.
- Fully shielded heavy duty premium grade cable with soft PVC jacket.
- Supports resolution 720p, 1080i, 1080p and beyond.