The Micro SD Card Adapter is a Micro SD card reader module, and the SPI interface via the file system driver, micro-controller system to complete the Micro SD card read and write files. Users can directly use the Arduino IDE comes with an SD card to complete the library card initialization and read-write.
Features of SPI Micro SD Storage Micro SD TF Card Memory:
- Simple breakout board with extremely small form factor.
- Automatic 5V to 3.3V power conversion and logic translation.
- Easy interface to any micro-controller with SPI bus support and Fast SPI protocol operation.
- Fully supports Arduino/Freeduino/Mega boards, also supports FAT16 & FAT32 file formats, Arduino SD library and SD Fat library, and supports Full/Half/Quarter speed option as per Library.
- Used in applications like Data logging/Time Stamping, File storage and operations, Music or sound, High data volume operations, I/O Read/Write Streaming.
Applications of SPI Micro SD Storage Micro SD TF Card Memory:
- It used for interfacing of micro SD card with the micro-controller.
Note: Images shown is only for representation. The actual product may vary with the picture shown.