Hey, Raspberry Pi Fans, here is a New Product Launch from the Raspberry Pi foundation.
The Raspberry Pi 400.
Raspberry Pi is not only a single board mini computer now. It now becomes a portable plug and Play computer embedded in Keyboard itself. This 28 cm keyboard equipped with the latest generation Pi board featuring a quad-core 64-bit processor, wireless networking, dual-display output, and 4K video playback, Raspberry Pi 400 is a complete personal computer, built into a compact keyboard with Raspberry Pi Red-White colored signature design.
It will work with all your old Raspberry Accessories like Power supply, HDMI cable, or Mouse, etc.
Raspberry Pi 400’s appealing design will add a cool style to your Raspberry pi eco-system. It has easy access to all ports including LAN, GPIO, and SD card at the top of the Keyboard.
Hurry..! Grab and Place the order before it gets stock-out in a flash sale for several weeks. Get the fastest delivery in All Over the INDIA.
Explore all the latest Official Updates and New Product and Accessories range from Raspberry Pi at bm-es.com
Note: Raspberry Pi 400 is works with NOOBS 3.5.0 version Only Click Here to Download
- With one of the latest Broadcom 2711; Quad-Core Cortex A72 (ARM V8-A) 64-bit SoC Clocked at 1.8GHz processor.
- Video performance on Raspberry Pi 400 is upgraded with dual-display support at resolutions up to 4K via a pair of micro-HDMI ports; hardware video decode at up to 4Kp60 which supports H 265 Decode (4Kp60); H.264, decode (1080p60).
- A significant change on the Raspberry Pi 400 is the inclusion of a new faster; dual-band wireless chip with 802.11 b/g/n/ac wireless LAN.
- The dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless LAN enable faster networking with less interference and the new PCB antenna technology allows better reception.
- The latest 5.0 Bluetooth allows you to use Bluetooth devices with more range than before without extra dongles; keeping things nice and tidy.
Enhanced Ethernet Connectivity:
- The Raspberry Pi 400 has significantly faster-wired networking with USB 3.0 technology; thanks to an upgraded USB/LAN chip; and you should see speeds that are 10x faster than on previous models of the Pi.
- The GPIO header remains the same, with 40 pins; fully backward-compatible with previous boards as on the previous three models of Pi. However; it should note that the new PoE header pins may contact components on the underside of some HATs; like Rainbow HAT. Some standoffs will prevent any mischief from occurring though!
Software & OS
- Download NOOBS. here. Beginners should start with the NOOBS (New Out Of Box Software) operating system installation manager; which gives the user a choice of an operating system from the standard distributions.
- Raspbian is the recommended operating system for normal use on a Raspberry Pi. Find help with installing Raspbian on your Pi in our online Getting started guide.
- You can browse basic examples to help you get started with some of the software available in Raspbian, find more detail about the Raspbian operating system, or read the information on fundamental Linux usage and commands for navigating the Raspberry Pi and managing its file system and users.
- To explore all other Operating Systems supported by Raspberry Pi 400 click here
1 x Raspberry Pi 400 Personal Keyboard Computer-US Layout
1 x Raspberry Pi Official Power Supply (EU Plug)
1 x Raspberry Pi Official Wired Mouse
1 x 16GB MicroSD card, pre-programmed with Raspberry Pi OS
1 x Micro HDMI to HDMI-A Cable -1 Meter
1 x User Guide