This is SCT-013-030 Non-invasive AC Current Sensor Clamp Sensor 30A. SCT-013-000 is a Non-Invasive AC current sensor i.e. it is a current transformer that can be used to measure AC current up to 100 amperes.
This non-invasive current sensor clamped around the supply line can measure a load up to 30 Amps, and allow you to calculate how much current pass through it. It can be useful for building your own energy monitor or for building an over-current protection device for an AC load. This current clamp can be used to detect a current of up to 30A. Simply clip it around the current source that you wish to measure and it will produce a (very) small AC voltage proportional to the current. The cable is terminated on one end with a standard 3.5mm jack (like a headphone jack).
Use this to build your own energy monitor and keep your power usage down, or use it to build an over-current protection device for an AC load. See the link below for an example project. Check out the datasheet for the pinout of the 3.5mm jack.
- Suitable for the current measuring.
- Monitoring and protection of AC motor
- Lighting equipment
- Air compressor
- Non-invasive current transformer
- Suitable for lighting equipment, AC motors, air compressors, monitoring, current measurement, and protection
- Meet UL94-V0 flame retardant properties
- Two forms of output current, voltage (voltage output built-in the sampling resistor)
- Non-linearity ±3%(10%-120% rated input current)
- Output Plug 3.5mm.