A buzzer or beeper is an audio signaling device, which may be mechanical, electromechanical, or piezoelectric. Typical uses of buzzers and beepers include alarm devices, timers and confirmation of user input such as a mouse click or keystroke.
Features of Piezo Buzzer :
- Use of high-performance piezoelectric elements to meet loud sound volume and wide frequency range needs.
- High quality achieved by integrated in-house production, from piezoceramic materials to buzzers.
- Clear, pleasant electronic tone.
- Reliable, effective operation in a wide variety of equipment and ambient conditions.
- A wide, convenient selection from elements to complete buzzer products.
Applications of Piezo Buzzer :
- As an audible indicator.
- In Multiple DIY projects requiring audible notification.